- Item Name: Varrox Fumigation Tool For Beekeeping
- Specification: 12V 150W
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel + Wood
- 1 x Varrox Fumigation Tool For Beekeeping
How To Use?
- Consists of a heater metal bracket, a cable, and 2 battery clips. Its output power is 150 watts, and the power supply uses a battery or battery to operate at 220V voltage and requires a 12V transformer.
- Put the special medicine into the heater of the equipment, extend it into the beehive through the door of the beehive, and energize the medicine to be heated, atomized and evaporated, and adhere to all surfaces in the entire beehive. Bees can tolerate it completely, but it is fatal to bee mites.
- After filling the heater with medicine, insert the device into the beehive through the nest door until the metal bracket is completely inserted into the beehive. Seal the entire beehive door with a wet foam strip or cloth, close the bottom window and other openings of the beehive, and then connect the device to the power supply (regardless of the positive and negative poles) and keep it energized for 3 minutes. When the medicine is heated, it will atomize and evaporate, filling the entire beehive. After the time has elapsed, disconnect the power supply and take out the equipment. The medicine has been completely atomized and evaporated. (Close the bee door again, and keep it for 5 minutes, the effect is better.)
- Dosage: 2 grams for the high box and 1 gram for the flat box. Increasing the dosage will not increase the mortality of bee mites. The mortality rate of flat box mites is as high as 98.6%, and the mortality rate of the high box is as high as 96%.
- The heating temperature is 300℃, and each beehive takes two minutes.
- Principle of Use:
- Put the special bee poison into the heater of the device, extend it into the beehive through the door of the beehive and turn on the electricity. The bee poison is atomized by heating and adheres to the surface of the entire beehive. The bee can tolerate it completely, but it is fatal to the bee mites.